- Our unique RevSenseTM software installed on each unit works in harmony with your engine boosting power.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions
Before purchase you agree to the following terms:
1) The majority of orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days for next working day delivery, but please allow up to ten working days for delivery (especially for international orders).
2) All goods remain the property of ChipMyDiesel until full payment is received.
3) All ChipMyDiesel systems carry a non transferable 12 month product warranty from date of purchase.
4) If units are found to be faulty within the warranty period, the unit must be returned to ChipMyDiesel for repair in the first instance.
If a unit is found to be un-repairable, a new one will be issued. Faulty systems damaged due to misuse are not covered.
If a unit is found to be operational but has been received with the power setting set to either max or min a $20 admin charge will be added to cover re-calibration
Note : Return postage outside of Australia is not included and will be charged in advance
5) Returns : if you wish to return your unit then please contact us first and we will send you a CMD Returns Form that must be completed and returned with goods.
If within the first 30 days from point of ordering you are not happy with your purchase and decide not to keep the system, then we will refund your purchase price, less outgoing postage costs, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as supplied otherwise refund might be denied or only a partial refund paid. CMD reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee under certain conditions.
Your original purchase amount will be refunded via your original payment method upon receipt of returned goods, usually within 7 working days. Return postage fees will not be refunded.
When returning goods only use postal services which are able to track products when in transit (i.e. "Registered Post"). The product must be properly packed, to avoid damage in transit, and include a copy of the original invoice and Returns Claim Form.
Please specify clearly in all correspondence that you want to make use of the right of cancellation and that consequently you want to have the amount refunded.
Goods returned without notification will take longer to process so it's important to communicate your intention to return
6) ChipMyDiesel will not accept any liability in respect of damaged caused during fitting; the wear rate of perishable items (clutch, tyres) and / or any mechanical or subsequent failure from use of our system.
7) Power/MPG figures in all ChipMyDiesel publications cannot be guaranteed, however should be achievable in most cases
8) You are responsible for notifying you insurance provider about any modifications to your vehicle.
9) ChipMyDiesel reserves the right to make changes and updates to the terms and conditions at any time.